Friday 1 October 2010

Which country would I like to go to?






Hello! Today the task is to write about a country I would like to go. Well, obviously this place is unknown to me, so the job today is to my imagination mainly. The country I would like to visit, apart from the entire European continent, is England. Why? This country has a plus over the rest of the continent, because I would like to live and work there. I don’t have any concrete information about on what can I work there, but I imagine that the labor situation wouldn’t be so bad to me. I would get a job in something with my career related, but nothing that consume all my time, attention and patience, because if I think about what I would do there, springs to my mind an image of me travelling along the country, and also other nearby countries, so to do this, I would need a lot of free time. I would like to go to the Wembley Stadium, and wish Freddy Mercury was alive to hear him there with QUEEN, but this is dream too much now… but I resign to the reality, and I would be satisfy with be there in a music festival, it would be great! Then, at the afternoon, I would take a boat around the Palace of Westminster, and see the beautiful lights that the pictures shows us in the Internet. I would enjoy even taking those of the red Routemaster double-decker buses.

After a time in London, I would like to move to Germany, specifically to Dresden. I would like to the same of what I would like to do in London, live and work, but mainly, to knowing places. I saw pictures of Dresden, and I believe is beautiful, it have the Elbe Valley, such a wonderful green paradise, that had a place in the World Heritage Committee during five years, but then the construction of an expressway made the valley lose it. Dresden has a grandiose architecture, which is combined with the nature perfectly. Also it has a very important classical music tradition and history, and this is very interesting to me.








5 comments:

  1. The Wembley Stadium... the concert of Queen there are so cool! I wish that Freddy was alive too... :(
    I don't know much about Dresden, but for your description I can say that sounds interesting.

    Regards, Mary! I hope that one day you can go to England and Germany, and a lot of others places :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really would like to know England too!
    Respect to Germany, I think that while you get the money, you could travel by the south of our country, is very green too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. England is a great country. Why? because only there could born the beatles (xd).
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well... I always heard England is cold and grey. I like the cold and the grey colour, but no very much as to live there. In a touristic trip, yes I wanna go to England, but just for a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete