Friday 15 October 2010

A perfect Day




Hello my dear reader. The task is really creative this time. I have to devise a perfect day, think in what I would do, with who I would spend it, where, etc. Before this, we had to hear a song that says ideas about this topic. “Perfect day”: what amazing song by Lou Reed, holy lord! My imagination turns on with the first verses and chords. I have the feeling that a perfect day wouldn't be made by the place where you be, even not by with who you be with, but for what and how you feel at the day. Like the song says, a perfect day could be in the park, at the zoo with the animals, etc. but the perfect day have to “keep me hanging on“, I mean, the day have to make sense inside of me, or take away the sense of maintain routine, and make me feel like there’s nothing else to do tomorrow that make me concern, like song said: “problems are left alone“.

The thing that give sense in my imaginary perfect day, could be a person, for example, one guy I would like to stay and spend time, and maybe fall in love, because I think the first approaches to a person you like, are the best of love, when you're knowing someone. Other thing that would make me happy would be a concert of a band I really like, but it would be absolutely perfect if we could buy the VIP ticket and hear the concert in a very comfort place, instead of being crushed against other sweaty backs... jaaaaa.

Well, the perfect day is not so utopian, I think I've had perfect days. For example, my last no-birthday, I was with people that I really love, family and friends, they made me a celebration and they gave me a gift, something really tender to me, and they made me really happy.

This is my devise of a perfect day. I hope you like it.

In the picture, my dear friend Coke and me. He is a special friend of mine, he make me laugh a lot.

3 comments:

  1. Mary you're so pure! xD

    Thanks for the post... And about Paul, he will not come to Chile :(
    Maybe the next year, maybe nevera again.... And about the money... my brother was to gave me the ticket so i was c cool with the money's stuff....
    I'm still crying about his denial to come to Chile...

    Regards Pure Mary jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you: a Perfect day must have sense to you and with things that you most like!
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice picture. It is so funny!
    Im crying by Paul :( too

    ReplyDelete