Friday 19 November 2010

Blog Awards 2010!



Hello dear classmates! Today the task is to award the blog of one of you, and I have already my decision. But before I say “and the winner is…”, I will say why. Ok, this guy or girl blog’s like to me because I notice a very intelligent person writing on every post, very simple and even ironic with its words. The elements on this blog that I love are the tittles of every post, because they are ingenious, and reveal that who is writing knows thoroughly what he or she want to say. Also I liked the style of writing that it have, cause between the lines we can realized that in many of the tasks is hiding a problem of what is the meaning of write for others, be read for others, and how much pathetic or absurd could it be, not in the bad sense, but in this condition, we still enjoying do it! And this is the most beautiful thing we can do, I think this is a message that I could bring from this blog.
The blog I enjoyed most is the one called “Open letter to the everyday day guy and to the everyday gal”. So you can have an idea of who is it! On this post, this person rebel herself, to the all national monument set, because she said that the greatest Chileans aren’t only famous people, but anonymous too.
And the winner is: Bernardita Horta, with her blog: Once upon a time or maybe twice. Cheers for her! Because this girl has really good English, I give her the deserved award!
At last, I could say as an advice to improve her blog that I hope she still writing on one blog at the future, because she is very talented to do it, and I would like to read one theme of her interest.
Congratulations!

5 comments:

  1. Jajaja, Mary, you are very creative... I imagine you saying this in a real ceremony of prizes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mª Graciela your post resulted very funny .. as an award of true..
    and bernardita speak english very very well

    regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary:
    It's true. Nardy deserves the award mostly. I also chose her blog as my favourite. She's the best speaker-writter in english in the whole class. I hope she'll read this and feel better, so we'll can see her healthy and happy next week. She promised.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ehhh i picked up berny too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I'm very flattered by this recognition, thak you Mary. I really like your blog too, cause it has a lot of Rock!

    ReplyDelete